Fig, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
- 8 Figs, cut into quarters
- 150g Roquefort or Blue Cheese, crushed
- 100g Halved Walnuts, Roasted
- 4 Chicory, Red & Green Leaves seperated
- 100g Mixed Leaf Micro-Herbs, or baby mixed-leaf salad
For the dressing:
- 60ml Walnut Oil
- 20ml Cider Vinegar
- 1tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1tsp Honey
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and taste for seasoning.
Make up the salad and arrange prettily. This salad could be put together six hours beforehand, and then spoon over the dressing just before serving.